Figuring out your sleep cycle and actual needs, then applying a bed time helps you be more productive and less tired – bring on the energy and lifespan from sleeping properly – here is how I did it.
More on the 21 day challenge here.
Transcript of Sleep Cycle video:
Recommendations for other 21 day challenges
Happiness – 21 day positivity challenge
- Fitness – Pilates 21 day challenge one, two or three (done all 3, excellent)
- Wealth – Ready Tony Robbins book “Money master the game” – get it on Amazon AUS UK US (read it, fantastic advice)
- Wisdom – Meditation challenge (I haven’t done this, but looks good)
Recommendations so far:
- 500 Card game
- My meditation Youtube playlist
- My sleep inducing meditation Youtube playlist
- Tim Ferriss podcast
- Freakonomics podcast
- Unlimited Memory – Kevin Horsley – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Body- Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Wave Apps – great free book keeping/ categorising software that you can use for your personal life too. Highly recommend it, free and good support. Can run multiple businesses from it, or even a single person keeping an eye on where all that money went 😉
- Pocketsmith – a subscription service that does the same job, has a lot more bells and whistles that are good if you like the pictures/ graphs and the like – more powerful auto categorisation engine.