Where to now is the question – the habit kicked in and got me over 30 creations, and you, based on the feedback I got, some new ideas in a format that you enjoyed. I really enjoyed this 21 day challenge, and think I will do another one – what are you planning?
More on the 21 day challenge here.
Transcript of Where to Now video:
Welcome to day 30 of the 21 day challenge, that’s right once you get into a habit you keep on going and that is awesome.
Today is review day, but first thank you for doing this 21 day challenge that has gone out to 30 days, because I got into this habit of creating content, got amazing feedback, which encouraged me to create more content and hence here we are, okay so thank you for watching, thank you for the feedback. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to share with you what I know, this knowledge that I’ve acquired over the last three to five years that has helped me become “Who I am today” and I hope it helps you to question and figure out who you are and who you want to become.
That’s why we are reviewing today it is a question for yourself. A challenge for yourself to figure it out. To go “who do I want to become?” “who do I want to be off in the futur?”
I mean really who do you want to be off in the future who is that person the decisions you make today shape who you will be tomorrow.
Today is the day think review maybe start the challenge, again there’s a button below here (not yet). I will figure out how to do that and you can start these videos again they’re just two to three minutes. There is a couple of four-minute ones sorry about that. The are more in-depth content for a couple but the idea is for you to question who you want to be.
Who do you want to be?
- Do you want to be more productive?
- Do you want to lead?
- Do you want to be healthy?
- Do you want to live to 150?
- Do you want to lose 10 kilos?
- Who is it that you want to be?
If you need some help figuring out what your goals are who you want to be off into the future. If you need some help making these decisions, figuring out your values. If you are trying to brainstorm, strategize, figure this stuff out for yourself then I can help so jump below. Message, write a comment send me an email however, it is I like to start a conversation we can start by having a chat.
If you’ve done this 21-day challenge then we will start directly with the conversation if, you haven’t done this 21-day challenge and you’re just seeing this video for the first time now then go back to the beginning because the idea across the 21 days or even 30 days is to question who you are and you get to know me a little bit as well so you’ll know if you want to work with me. So you can’t just jump in we don’t know if we will be able to work together if you just call me and we start a conversation okay you need to get to know me a little bit, I need to get to know you a little bit once we understand each other.
Once we’ve got a bit of a pattern going on here well know if we can work together and I can help you make decisions and strategize for the better you tomorrow.
I will see you in another series of videos. I’ve got many ideas and I really enjoyed this and I hope that you will enjoy another 21 day challenge I put together I’ll see you then.
Recommendations for other 21 day challenges
Happiness – 21 day positivity challenge
- Fitness – Pilates 21 day challenge one, two or three (done all 3, excellent)
- Wealth – Ready Tony Robbins book “Money master the game” – get it on Amazon AUS UK US (read it, fantastic advice)
- Wisdom – Meditation challenge (I haven’t done this, but looks good)
Recommendations so far:
- 500 Card game
- My meditation Youtube playlist
- My sleep inducing meditation Youtube playlist
- Tim Ferriss podcast
- Freakonomics podcast
- Unlimited Memory – Kevin Horsley – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Body- Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Wave Apps – great free book keeping/ categorising software that you can use for your personal life too. Highly recommend it, free and good support. Can run multiple businesses from it, or even a single person keeping an eye on where all that money went 😉
- Pocketsmith – a subscription service that does the same job, has a lot more bells and whistles that are good if you like the pictures/ graphs and the like – more powerful auto categorisation engine.