Completing a new challenge, creating a new schedule for yourself, you can feel like you are missing something in your life at the “usual” time and keep wanting to do it – habit forming takes just 21 days, and here is proof, I had to do this for you, hope you enjoy it.
More on the 21 day challenge here.
Transcript of Habit formed video:
Welcome to day number 22 the funny thing about forming a habit doing something for 21 days is: you don’t even feel like you can take a break. I was thinking oh gosh I am so gonna take one day off because I’ve done my 21 days, although I said I’d do a few more days of bonus content and you know I got to that point in the day and when I would normally be editing a video and putting it up and all that stuff and I was like I have to do this. I have to make you a video so I’m throwing this one together quite quickly for you. Just to let you know that after doing something for 21 days it really does form a habit, you actually set your mind to doing something it becomes part of your everyday process.
What are you gonna do for 21 days?
That is my challenge for you today you have to tell me what 21-day challenge you need to make something better in your life what is something that you could improve a little bit, a little bit, a little bit: for it is a wonderful thing. I’ll see you on the next video.
Recommendations so far:
- 500 Card game
- My meditation Youtube playlist
- My sleep inducing meditation Youtube playlist
- Tim Ferriss podcast
- Freakonomics podcast
- Unlimited Memory – Kevin Horsley – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Body- Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Wave Apps – great free book keeping/ categorising software that you can use for your personal life too. Highly recommend it, free and good support. Can run multiple businesses from it, or even a single person keeping an eye on where all that money went 😉
- Pocketsmith – a subscription service that does the same job, has a lot more bells and whistles that are good if you like the pictures/ graphs and the like – more powerful auto categorisation engine.