Today I asked you how you are going? Micro decisions working? Then I invited you to share (with me at least, if not the world around you for support) what you have done, or if you haven’t why not.
More on the 21 day challenge here. [icegram campaigns=”118″]
Transcript of Micro decisions review slump video:
Recommendations so far:
- Unlimited Memory – Kevin Horsley – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Body- Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Wave Apps – great free book keeping/ categorising software that you can use for your personal life too. Highly recommend it, free and good support. Can run multiple businesses from it, or even a single person keeping an eye on where all that money went 😉
- Pocketsmith – a subscription service that does the same job, has a lot more bells and whistles that are good if you like the pictures/ graphs and the like – more powerful auto categorisation engine.
The following two tabs change content below.
Over the last 6 years I have managed to find the love of my life and create a family, create a successful business and know when to quit (maybe a bit late) and moved into a lifestyle of investing. Currently working on a passive income to replace my previous income, we are about 50% of the way towards it) I am passionate about helping guys become more fullfilled in their life by addressing micro problems one at a time in the sphere of Health, Wealth and Wisdom.
Latest posts by Craig Lambie (see all)
- Click to Call - March 12, 2020
- Friday Five Update 20 Sep 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Starting out with a health focus - June 3, 2019