I recently posted this as a comment on this LinkedIn post, and thought it might be useful to post here.
As recycling and eating less meat is just not enough anymore.
- Move 100% of your pension into a green investment fund
- Make sure you get to vote on board decisions
- Move to a bank that doesn’t support Oil and Gas exploration
- Support a local councillor that wants decarbonise your local neighbourhood
- Buy your next car/ sofa/ supermarket shop from a store that has a 2030 carbon neutral policy
- Write to your local MP supporting Stop Oil
- Install an EV charge point if you have a driveway and put it on CoCharger network for anyone to use
- Make sure your office/work buys 100% renewable power
- Influence your workplace to consider their Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
- Next house/office or car built with 100% green concrete / steel
- Convert an old banger to EV and sell it to someone that needs a “cheap” car