Getting the big ugly task off you list first thing feels amazing, drives you towards a successful day and overall is incredible for your brain, so eat the frog with me first thing in the morning as part of your routine.
More on the 21 day challenge here.
Transcript of Eat the Frog video:
Recommendations for other 21 day challenges
Happiness – 21 day positivity challenge
- Fitness – Pilates 21 day challenge one, two or three (done all 3, excellent)
- Wealth – Ready Tony Robbins book “Money master the game” – get it on Amazon AUS UK US (read it, fantastic advice)
- Wisdom – Meditation challenge (I haven’t done this, but looks good)
Recommendations so far:
- 500 Card game
- My meditation Youtube playlist
- My sleep inducing meditation Youtube playlist
- Tim Ferriss podcast
- Freakonomics podcast
- Unlimited Memory – Kevin Horsley – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Tools of Titans – Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Four Hour Body- Tim Ferriss – get it on Amazon AUS UK US
- Wave Apps – great free book keeping/ categorising software that you can use for your personal life too. Highly recommend it, free and good support. Can run multiple businesses from it, or even a single person keeping an eye on where all that money went 😉
- Pocketsmith – a subscription service that does the same job, has a lot more bells and whistles that are good if you like the pictures/ graphs and the like – more powerful auto categorisation engine.